Main challenges and options identified:
- Facilitators working together → Building trust to develop communications, exchange and cooperation between facilitators.Culture of dialogue → Exploring a common understanding of the meaning of “dialogue” and engaging media to make it clear to the public
- Dialogue fatigue → Encouraging a discussion to evaluate the effect of dialogues and finding ways to measure them
- Working with authorities → Promoting a conflict-sensitive approach in the political agenda
- Safety → Exploring the relationship between safety and trust-building in detail
- Preparation and coordination → Exchanging experiences and approaches to dialogue preparation
Make sure you visit the platform for a detailed, interactive mapping of the issues, challenges and options. You can download the report on the links to the right.